Saturday 21 September 1912
It was Saturday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on September 21, 1912). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include György Sándor and Ian MacGregor.
No Trespassing, directed by Bobby Bragg, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 September 1912
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 September 1912!
Which were the important events of 21 September 1912 ?
- Mabon - Neopagan festival of Mabon
- International Day of Peace of the United Nations, as propagated by Peace One Day
- In ancient Greece, the eighth day of the Eleusinian Mysteries, when the secret rites in the Telesterion finish and the feast, Pannychis, begins.
- Philippines - Thanksgiving Day
- Independence Day in Malta (1964), Belize (1981) & Armenia (1991)
- Also see September 21 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- RC Saints - Matthew the Evangelist
- György Sándor: Hungarian pianist and composer (d. 2005).
- Ian MacGregor: Scottish businessman who was appointed the Chairman of the National Coal Board on 3/28/1983.
- Chuck Jones: American animator producer and screenwriter (d. 2002).
- Chuck Jones animator (Bugs Bunny: Daffy Duck).
- Karl Schlamelcher: Germany Military man.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1912 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Bring Back My Golden Dreams - Peerless Quartet
- That Aeroplane Glide - Peerless Quartet