Sunday 29 September 1912
It was Sunday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Michelangelo Antonioni and Lukas Ammann.
No Trespassing, directed by Bobby Bragg, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 29 September 1912
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 September 1912!
Which were the important events of 29 September 1912 ?
- Argentina, Inventor's Day - L�szl= J=zsef Bfr='s birthday.
- England, Ireland - One of the four Quarter days in the Irish calendar
- Also see September 29 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- RC Saints - Michaelmas - Christian feast of the Archangels St. Michael, St. Gabriel, and St. Raphael
- French Republican Calendar - Amarante (Amaranth) Day, eighth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Michelangelo Antonioni: Ferrara, Italy -- Director (Blow-up, Red Desert).
- Lukas Ammann: Basel, Germany -- Actor (Day of Anger, Class Reunion, Palace Hotel).
- Pere Calders
- Viscount Lambert
- Walter Harzer: Germany Military man.
- Michaelangelo Antonioni: Italian film director who had a profound impact on film sensibilities since the 60s.
- Paul Ogorzow: German serial killer and rapist, also known as the S-Bahn Murderer, who operated in Nazi-era Berlin during the height of World War II.
- French / British troops lands on Samoa
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1912 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Walter Van Brunt - I Love the Name of Mary
- Waiting for the Robert E. Lee - Heidelberg Quintet