Sunday 5 September 1909
It was Sunday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on September 5, 1909). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Archie Jackson and Eugène Guibaud.
The Hessian Renegades, directed by D.W. Griffith, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1909
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 5 September 1909
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 September 1909!
Which were the important events of 5 September 1909 ?
- Eugène Guibaud: French general, the director general of The Service de Documentation Extérieure et de Contre-Espionnage (English: External Documentation and Counter-Espionage Service, SDECE), France's external intelligence agency.
- Archie Jackson: Australian cricketer who played eight Test matches as a specialist batsman between 1929 and 1931.
- Eug?ne Guibaud: Savigny Military man.
- Hans Carste: German pianist and conductor (d. 1971).
- Bernard Delfont: Rus / British impresario (Thorn EMI), dies at 84.