Saturday 4 September 1909
It was Saturday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on September 4, 1909). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Johannes Willebrands and Karel Horky.
Far from the Madding Crowd, directed by Thomas Vinterberg, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1909
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 September 1909
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 September 1909!
Which were the important events of 4 September 1909 ?
- Johannes Willebrands: Dutch ecclesiastic, a Cardinal since 1969 and the founder of the Catholic Center for Ecumenical Questions in 1952.
- Karel Horky: Composer.
- Bernt Heiberg: Norwegian architect.
- Eduard Wirths: German physician (d. 1945).
- Clyde Fitch: American dramatist and playwright (Born 1865).
- Japan and China sign the Jiandao/Gando Treaty, which gives Japan a way to receive railroad concessions in Manchuria.