Saturday 25 September 1909
It was Saturday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on September 25, 1909). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Marguerite Bordet and Marc-Gilbert Sauvajon.
Far from the Madding Crowd, directed by Thomas Vinterberg, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1909
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 25 September 1909
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 September 1909!
Which were the important events of 25 September 1909 ?
- Also see September 25 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Virgin of Fuencisla; Saint Finbarr
- Mozambique - Armed Forces Day
- French Republican Calendar - Colchique (Crocus) Day, fourth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Marguerite Bordet
- Marc-Gilbert Sauvajon: French playwright, screenwriter, and film director.
- Florizel A Glasspole: Governor-General of Jamaica (1973-91).
- Charlotte Diedrich: American Alzheimer's patient, began to slip into dementia about 1973; entered a care facility in 1978.
- Marc Sauvajon: France Writer.
- Hudson-Fulton Celebration opens in New York.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1909 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- He was Very Kind to Me - Harry Lauder
- I Love My Wife, But Oh You Kid! - Edward M. Favor