Sunday 6 August 1922
It was Sunday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on August 6, 1922). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Freddie Laker and Daniel Walker.
The Song of the Lark, directed by Karen Arthur, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 August 1922
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 August 1922!
Which were the important events of 6 August 1922 ?
- Jamaica - Independence Day
- Roman Catholicism - several feasts, including those of at least 3 saints: Feast of the Transfiguration of Christ
- St. Joachim (father of St. Mary, according to Catholic tradition)
- St. Juatus
- St. Pastor
- Bolivia - Independence Day
- United Arab Emirates - H.H. Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan's Accession Day
- Japan - Toro Nagashi (Hiroshima) - Floating lantern ceremony to honor those killed by the U.S. atomic bomb in Hiroshima.
- St. Xystus/Sixtus
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1922 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Stumbling - Ray Miller & His Orchestra
- Mr. Gallagher and Mr. Shean - Billy Jones & Ernest Hare
- California - Van & Schenck