Saturday 6 March 1954
It was Saturday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Joey DeMaio and Jeff Greenwald.
In UK I See The Moon by The Stargazers was in the top 5 hits.
Beat the Devil, directed by John Huston, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1954
while Not as a Stranger by Morton Thompson was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Public Defender.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 March 1954!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 6 March 1954 ?
- In Ghana, - The National independence day.
- Casimir Pulaski Day in Illinois (2006, first Monday of March).
- Saint Chrodegang
- Saint Fridolin
- Saint Coleta of Ghent
- In 2004, the Jewish holiday of Purim begins.
- Joey DeMaio: American bass player and songwriter (Manowar).
- Jeff Greenwald: American author photographer and monologist.
- Harald Schumacher: German footballer and manager.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1954 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?