Monday 22 March 1954
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Pascale Roze and Ross Browner.
In UK I See The Moon by The Stargazers was in the top 5 hits.
Fangs of the Wild, directed by William F. Claxton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1954
while Beyond This Place by A.J. Cronin was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Flashback.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 22 March 1954
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 March 1954!
Which were the important events of 22 March 1954 ?
- Blessed Genta of Maaseik
- The fourth day of Quinquatria in ancient Rome, held in honor of Minerva.
- World Water Day.
- Easter Sunday - 1818, 2285. In the Gregorian Calendar 22 March is the earliest date on which Easter Sunday can fall (25th April is the latest).
- Saint Octavian
- Saint Lea of Rome
- Saint Reinhilde of Ghent
- Pascale Roze
- Ross Browner: American football player, a defensive end and interior lineman with the Cincinnati Bengals and Green Bay Packers.
- Francis Szpiner: French lawyer, who defended several personalities involved in political and financial scandals of the 1990s.
- Tommy Hollis: American actor (d. 2001).
- 1st shopping mall opened in Southfield, Michigan
- First shopping mall opened in Southfield, Michigan, USA.
- Closed since 1939, the London bullion market reopens.
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1954 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- A Girl A Girl (Zoom-Ba Di Alli Nella) - Eddie Fisher
- Tony Martin - Here
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?