Monday 8 March 1954
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Cheryl Baker and Karl Schnabl.
In UK I See The Moon by The Stargazers was in the top 5 hits.
Beat the Devil, directed by John Huston, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1954
while The Man Who Never Was by Ewen Montagu was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Public Defender.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 March 1954!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 8 March 1954 ?
- Saint Philemon (d. 305)
- Albania, Romania - Mother's Day.
- Catholicism Saint John of God.
- Hudson's Birthday - The Second Coming Of Christmas.
- Saint Humfried of Terwaan
- Saint Cyrillus of Africa
- Cheryl Baker: English singer (Bucks Fizz and Co-Co).
- Karl Schnabl: 90m ski jumper (1976 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
- Cheryl Baker rock vocalist (Bucks Fizz - "My Camera Never Lies": "Making Your Mind Up").
- Valerie Kaan: American businesswoman, a multimillionaire who is partner and common-law wife to William Lilly, a self-described "condo king.
- Bob Brozman: American guitarist (R.
- David Wilkie: England, United Kingdom -- 200m backstroke swimmer (1976 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1954 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?