Thursday 6 May 1920
It was Thursday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on May 6, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Ross Hunter and John Henderson.
The Toll Gate, directed by Lambert Hillyer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 May 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Which were the important events of 6 May 1920 ?
- Saint Justus
- Sinaites of Serbia
- New Martyr Demetrios of the Peloponnesus (d. 1803)
- Seraphim the Struggler of Mt. Domvu
- Micah of Radonezh
- New Martyr Elias Ardunis
- Righteous Job the Long-suffering (OT)
- Barbarus the soldier, with Bacchus, Callimachus and Dionysios
- Barbaros the Robber in Thessaly
- Blessed Prudentia
- Saint Benedicta of Rome
- Saint Dominic Savio, patron saint of studying youth
- Saint Lucius
- Saint John in the Oil
- Ross Hunter: American film producer and actor.
- John Henderson: Lord-Lieutenant (Berkshire England).
- Kamisese Mara: Fijian statesman, considered the founding father of the modern nation of Fiji.
- Martha Beck: American convicted murderer (Born 1920).