Friday 6 June 1902
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 6, 1902). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jimmie Lunceford and Avraham Daus.
Street Scene, directed by King Vidor, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1902
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 June 1902
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 June 1902!
Which were the important events of 6 June 1902 ?
- Memorial Day - South Korea.
- Doomsday (weekday)
- Queensland Day.
- National holiday of Sweden.
- D-Day landings - Europe.
- Bonza Bottler Day - USA.
- National Yo-yo Day - USA.
- Jimmie Lunceford: American saxophonist and bandleader (Born 1902).
- Avraham Daus: Composer.
- Harold Roxbee Cox Kings Norton: Aeronautical engineer.
- Camille Josso: French orientalist painter, illustrator and engraver and designer of postage stamps, who died in Paris on 2 October 1986.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1902 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- My Carolina Lady - Harry Macdonough
- In the Sweet Bye and Bye - Haydn Quartet