Wednesday 6 May 1903
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on May 6, 1903). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Cliff Carlisle and James Beard.
Kôbe kankanshiki jikkyô, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 May 1903
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Which were the important events of 6 May 1903 ?
- Saint Justus
- Sinaites of Serbia
- New Martyr Demetrios of the Peloponnesus (d. 1803)
- Seraphim the Struggler of Mt. Domvu
- Micah of Radonezh
- New Martyr Elias Ardunis
- Righteous Job the Long-suffering (OT)
- Barbarus the soldier, with Bacchus, Callimachus and Dionysios
- Barbaros the Robber in Thessaly
- Blessed Prudentia
- Saint Benedicta of Rome
- Saint Dominic Savio, patron saint of studying youth
- Saint Lucius
- Saint John in the Oil
- Cliff Carlisle
- James Beard: Author.
- Mino Doro: Italian actor who appeared in more than a hundred films between 1932 and 1970.
- Toots Shor: American businessman founded Toots Shor's Restaurant (d. 1977).
- Chicago White Sox commit 12 errors against Detroit Tigers.