Wednesday 7 December 1910
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Rod Cameron and Richard Franko.
Peder Tordenskjold, directed by Ernst Munkeboe, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
while The Wild Olive by Anonymous (Basil King) was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 December 1910!
Which were the important events of 7 December 1910 ?
- United States - Pearl Harbor Day (observance)
- International Civil Aviation Day
- R.C. Saints - Saint Ambrose: Memorial
- Rod Cameron: Calgary, Alberta -- Actor (City Detective, State Trooper).
- Richard Franko: Goldman composer.
- Gerard Hengeveld: Dutch classical pianist, music composer and educationalist.
- Duncan McNaughton: Canadian high jumper and geologist (d. 1998).
- Louis Prima: American singer-songwriter trumpet player and actor (d. 1978).
- Edmundo Ros: Trinidadian-English singer-songwriter and bandleader (d. 2011)
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1910 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Casey Jones - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- All That I Ask of You is Love - Henry Burr
- Is There Anything Else I Can Do for You? - Ada Jones
- Stanley & Burr - Silver Bell
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?