Sunday 25 December 1910, Christmas
It was Sunday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include David Lichine [Lichtenstein] and Concha Urquiza.
Par habitude, directed by Max Linder, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
while The Rosary Florence by L. Barcla was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 December 1910!
Which were the important events of 25 December 1910 ?
- Christmas Day is a Christian holiday on this day celebrating the Nativity of Jesus. It is a public holiday in many countries, including almost everywhere in the Americas, most European nations, the Philippines and most of Oceania, some African countries, the Commonwealth of Nations, and various other countries and regions. Many non-Christians, including non-theists, celebrate secular aspects of the holiday, such as decorating Christmas trees and exchanging gifts with family and friends. Some
- Pakistan - Quaid's Day is celebrated as a national holiday in Pakistan in honour of the birth of Mohammad Ali Jinnah.
- British Isles - a quarter day in England, Wales, Northern Ireland, and the Republic of Ireland. (but not in Scotland)
- Roman festivals - (re)birth of Sol Invictus, the winter solstice feast in the Roman Empire since 274.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1910 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Play That Barber-Shop Chord - Bert Williams
- Play That Barber-Shop Chord - American Quartet
- Every Little Movement - Henry Burr & Elise Stevenson
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?