Saturday 3 December 1910
It was Saturday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Robert Arthur Hughes .
Peder Tordenskjold, directed by Ernst Munkeboe, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
while The Wild Olive by Anonymous (Basil King) was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 December 1910!
Which were the important events of 3 December 1910 ?
- International Day of Disabled Persons - 
- R.C. Saints - memorial of Saint Francis Xavier; also Saint Birinus
- Robert Arthur Hughes: Missionary / surgeon.
- Mary Baker Eddy: Founder of the Church of Christ, Scientist (Born 1821).
- Neon lights, first publically seen (Paris Auto Show).
- Modern neon lighting is first demonstrated by Georges Claude at the Paris Motor Show.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1910 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Stanley & Burr - Silver Bell
- Casey Jones - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- All That I Ask of You is Love - Henry Burr
- Is There Anything Else I Can Do for You? - Ada Jones
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?