Friday 30 December 1910
It was Friday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Paul Frederic Bowles and Herman van.
Par habitude, directed by Max Linder, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
while The Wild Olive by Anonymous (Basil King) was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 December 1910!
Which were the important events of 30 December 1910 ?
- The sixth day of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- R.C. Saints - Pope Felix I (optional memorial)
- Philippines - Rizal Day
- Paul Frederic Bowles: US composer / writer (Shelting Sky).
- Herman van: der Horst Dutch cinematographer (Faja Lobbi).
- Paul Bowles: American writer, novelist, musician, composer and critic who is often considered the first American existentialist.
- William Haast: The director of the Miami Serpentarium Laboratories, a facility near Punta Gorda, Florida, which produces snake venom for medical and research use.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1910 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Play That Barber-Shop Chord - Bert Williams
- Play That Barber-Shop Chord - American Quartet
- Every Little Movement - Henry Burr & Elise Stevenson
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?