Friday 7 January 1910, Orthodox Christmas
It was Friday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Alain de Rothschild and Jack Lovelock.
The House of Cards, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 January 1910
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 January 1910!
Which were the important events of 7 January 1910 ?
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. Raymond of Pe�afort.
- Christmas Day in the Julian calendar. This is the day on which Christmas is celebrated in most Eastern and Oriental Orthodox Churches.
- European traditional - Distaff day: women's traditional work begins again after Epiphany.
- Alain de Rothschild
- Alain JG de Rothschild: France -- Banker / Baron.
- Jack Lovelock: NZ / US surgeon / runner (1936 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
- Giovanni Battistoni: Italian soccer player.
- Philippe Boegner: Aouste aur Sye Journalist.
- Orval Faubus: American soldier and politician 36th Governor of Arkansas (d. 1994).
- Stanley Cup: Ottawa Senators sweep Galt (Ont) in 2 games
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1910 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Tell Mother I'll Be There - Billy Murray & Haydn Quartet
- What Makes the World Go Round - Frank Stanley & Elise Stevenson