Tuesday 7 December 1965
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Peter Draisaitl in Karvina and Colin Hendry.
In that special week of December people in US were listening to Turn! Turn! Turn! (To Everything There Is A Season) by The Byrds.
In UK The Carnival Is Over by The Seekers was in the top 5 hits.
A Patch of Blue, directed by Guy Green, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1965
while Those Who Love by Irving Stone was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Power Game.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 December 1965!
Which were the important events of 7 December 1965 ?
- United States - Pearl Harbor Day (observance)
- International Civil Aviation Day
- R.C. Saints - Saint Ambrose: Memorial
- Peter Draisaitl in Karvina: Czechoslovakia; hockey forward (Team Germany 1998).
- Colin Hendry: Scottish professional football (soccer) player and manager of the Blackpool club.
- Jeffrey Wright: American actor.
- Dorien de Vries: Dutch sailor.
- Teruyuki Kagawa: Japanese actor.
- Toshinori Omi: Japanese actor
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1965 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Byrds - Turn! Turn! Turn! (To Everything There Is A Season)
- The Supremes - I Hear A Symphony
- The 4 Seasons - Let's Hang On
- James Brown - I Got You (I Feel Good)
- The Dave Clark Five - Over And Over
- The Shangri-Las - I Can Never Go Home Anymore
- Len Barry - 1-2-3
- Herb Alpert And The Tijuana Brass - Taste Of Honey
- Fontella Bass - Rescue Me
- Dean Martin - I Will
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?