Saturday 7 February 1953
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Robert Brazile and Dan Quisenberry.
In UK You Belong To Me by Jo Stafford was in the top 5 hits.
The Naked Spur, directed by Anthony Mann, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1953
while Don Camillo And His Flock by Giovanni Guareschi was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Romper Room and Friends.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 February 1953!
Which were the important events of 7 February 1953 ?
- Blessed Eugenia Smet (d.1871)
- Independence Day in Grenada (1974).
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Mulk (Dominion) - First day of the 18th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Sapporo Snow Festival in Sapporo, Japan (2005).
- Saints Paul Miki and his 25 companians (d. Nagasaki, 1597)
- Robert Brazile: NFL Player.
- Dan Quisenberry: baseball player (d. 1998).
- Gérard Blanchard: French singer, accordionist, and songwriter, best known for his hit "Rockamadour".
- Marianne Hartl: German singer, sings in a duo with her husband Michael in "Marianne und Michael".
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1953 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Pretend - Nat King Cole (Nelson Riddle & His Orchestra)
- Anywhere I Wander - Julius LaRosa
- Eddie Fisher - Downhearted
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?