Wednesday February 04, 1953
US date format: 2/4/1953, UK date format: 4/2/1953
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius (see birth chart on February 4, 1953). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Sir Winston Churchill (Conservative), Pope Pius XII was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Kitaro and Jerome Powell.
In UK Don't Let The Stars Get In Your Eyes by Perry Como & The Ramblers was in the top 5 hits.
Summer with Monika, directed by Ingmar Bergman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1953
while Abraham Lincoln by Benjamin P. Thomas was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Commando Cody: Sky Marshal of the Universe.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of February 04, 1953?
- Saint Veronica, patron saint of photographers
- Ancient Latvia - Biezputras Diena observed.
- Independence Day in Sri Lanka (1948).
- Angolan Anniversary of the Outbreak of Armed Struggle against Portuguese Colonialism.
- See more
- Alexander Loudon: Dutch diplomat (League of Nations), dies...
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 04, 1953?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Nat King Cole (Nelson Riddle & His Orchestra) - Pretend
- Julius LaRosa - Anywhere I Wander
- Eddie Fisher - Downhearted
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free