Sunday January 7, 1990, Orthodox ChristmasUS date format: 1/7/1990, UK date format: 7/1/1990
This day in 30 sec.
It was Sunday, under the sign of Capricorn (see birth chart on January 7, 1990). The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Liam Aiken and Anabela Belikova.
In that special week of January people in US were listening to Another Day In Paradise by Phil Collins.
In UK Hangin' Tough by New Kids On The Block was in the top 5 hits.
Internal Affairs, directed by Mike Figgis, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Yawara! A Fashionable Judo Girl.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Dash Galaxy in the Alien Asylum or Apocalypse.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 January 1990
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 January 1990!
Which were the important events of 7 January 1990 ?
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. Raymond of Pe�afort.
- Christmas Day in the Julian calendar. This is the day on which Christmas is celebrated in most Eastern and Oriental Orthodox Churches.
- European traditional - Distaff day: women's traditional work begins again after Epiphany.
- Liam Aiken: American actor.
- Anabela Belikova
- Camille Rowe-Pourcheresse
- Camryn Grimes: American actress.
- Gregor Schlierenzauer: Austrian ski jumper.
- Elene Gedevanishvili: Georgian figure skater.
- Michael Sam: Football Player.
- Steve Kardynal: Comedian.
- Tower Of Pisa closed to the public after leaning too far
- Lynn Jennings runs world record 5km indoor at 15:22.64.
- The interior of the Leaning Tower of Pisa is closed to the public because of safety concerns.
Sport Games on 7 January 1990
- Los Angeles Rams - New York Giants : 19 - 13
- Pittsburgh Steelers - Denver Broncos : 23 - 24
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Phil Collins - Another Day In Paradise
- Janet Jackson - Rhythm Nation
- Linda Ronstadt - Don't Know Much
- Technotronic - Pump Up The Jam
- Taylor Dayne - With Every Beat Of My Heart
- Michael Bolton - How Am I Supposed To Live Without You
- New Kids On The Block - This One's For The Children
- Cher - Just Like Jesse James
- Billy Joel - We Didn't Start The Fire
- Jody Watley - Everything
Top #10 R&B songs
- Babyface - Tender Lover
- Janet Jackson - Rhythm Nation
- I'll Be Good To You - Quincy Jones Featuring Ray Charles & Chaka Khan
- By All Means - Let's Get It On
- The Gap Band - All Of My Love
- Maze Featuring Frankie Beverly - Silky Soul
- Regina Belle - Make It Like It Was
- Tyler Collins - Whatcha Gonna Do?
- Entouch Featuring Keith Sweat - All Nite
- Technotronic Featuring Felly - Pump Up The Jam
Top #10 Latin songs
- Emmanuel - La Chica De Humo
- Como Fui A Enamorarme De Ti - Los Bukis
- Isabel Pantoja - Se Me Enamora El Alma
- Si Me Vas A Olvidar - Roberto Carlos
- Daniela Romo - Quiero Amanecer Con Alguien
- La Cima Del Cielo - Ricardo Montaner
- No Digas No - Ana Gabriel
- El Que Mas Te Ha Querido - Dyango
- Fuiste Un Trozo De Hielo En La Escarcha - Chayanne
- Demasiado Tarde - Marisela
Top #11 songs in the UK
- Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice Baby
- New Kids On The Block - Hangin' Tough
- Jason Donovan - When You Come Back To Me
- Cliff Richard - Saviour's Day
- Kylie Minogue - Tears On My Pillow
- EMF - Unbelievable
- Soul II Soul - Get A Life
- Band Aid II - Do They Know It's Christmas?
- 49ers - Touch Me
- Madonna - Dear Jessie
- The Righteous Brothers - Unchained Melody
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?