Sunday January 14, 1990US date format: 1/14/1990, UK date format: 14/1/1990
This day in 30 sec.
It was Sunday, under the sign of Capricorn (see birth chart on January 14, 1990). The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include JUL (rapper) and Grant Gustin.
In that special week of January people in US were listening to Another Day In Paradise by Phil Collins.
In UK Hangin' Tough by New Kids On The Block was in the top 5 hits.
Tremors, directed by Ron Underwood, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while A Brief History Of Time by Stephen W. Hawking was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Hotel Paradies.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen or European Soccer Challenge.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 14 January 1990
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 January 1990!
Which were the important events of 14 January 1990 ?
- Day of St. Basil the Great in Eastern Orthodoxy, January 1 on the Julian Calendar.
- Feast of Divina Pastora, in Barquisimeto, Venezuela.
- Makar Sankranti in India. The event is marked by flying kites. Also Pongal in South India.
- New Year's Day in Eastern Orthodoxy, see Julian Calendar.
- Festum Asinorum, medieval burlesque festival celebrating the Flight into Egypt.
- JUL (rapper)
- Grant Gustin: TV Actor.
- Iryna Zhuravska
- Leland Twins: American noted family, twin boys.
- Kacy Catanzaro: Gymnast.
- Lelisa Desisa: Ethiopian runner.
- Simpsons premiered on Fox-TV
- 11th ACE Cable Awards
- Perez de Cuellar says he has lost all hope for peace in the Persian Gulf.
Sport Games on 14 January 1990
- Cleveland Browns - Denver Broncos : 21 - 37
- Los Angeles Rams - San Francisco 49ers : 3 - 30
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Phil Collins - Another Day In Paradise
- Janet Jackson - Rhythm Nation
- Technotronic - Pump Up The Jam
- Michael Bolton - How Am I Supposed To Live Without You
- Linda Ronstadt - Don't Know Much
- Jody Watley - Everything
- New Kids On The Block - This One's For The Children
- Cher - Just Like Jesse James
- Taylor Dayne - With Every Beat Of My Heart
- Lou Gramm - Just Between You And Me
Top #10 R&B songs
- Janet Jackson - Rhythm Nation
- I'll Be Good To You - Quincy Jones Featuring Ray Charles & Chaka Khan
- Babyface - Tender Lover
- By All Means - Let's Get It On
- Maze Featuring Frankie Beverly - Silky Soul
- Regina Belle - Make It Like It Was
- Entouch Featuring Keith Sweat - All Nite
- The Gap Band - All Of My Love
- Skyy - Real Love
- Technotronic Featuring Felly - Pump Up The Jam
Top #10 Latin songs
- Como Fui A Enamorarme De Ti - Los Bukis
- Si Me Vas A Olvidar - Roberto Carlos
- Isabel Pantoja - Se Me Enamora El Alma
- Emmanuel - La Chica De Humo
- Daniela Romo - Quiero Amanecer Con Alguien
- La Cima Del Cielo - Ricardo Montaner
- El Que Mas Te Ha Querido - Dyango
- Separados - Luis Miguel
- Kaoma - Lambada
- El Hombre Que Yo Amo - Mirian Hernandez
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?