Monday 7 July 1941US date format: 7/7/1941, UK date format: 7/7/1941
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer (see birth chart on July 7, 1941). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democrat).
Famous people born on this day include Jim Rodford and Michael Howard (British politician).
The Shepherd of the Hills, directed by Henry Hathaway, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
On TV people were watching CBS Television Quiz.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 July 1941
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 July 1941!
Which were the important events of 7 July 1941 ?
- Russia and Ukraine - Ivan Kupala
- United Kingdom - July 7th Bombings remembrance day
- Bhutan - Guru Rinpoche
- Roman Empire - Nonae Caprotinae festival in honor of Juno
- Tanzania - Saba Saba Day (or Peasants' Day, founding of the TANU party, 1954)
- Solomon Islands - Independence Day (1978)
- Spain - San Fermfn festival or running of the bulls, in Pamplona, Navarre.
- Worldwide - Bungie Day
- United States - Bonza bottler day
- Japan - Tanabata
- Michael Howard (British politician)
- Jim Rodford: British musician, a member of the...
- Marco Bollesan: Italian rugby player and coach.
- Michael Howard: British politician, leader of the...
- Bill Oddie: English comedian and ornithologist.
- Nazis executed 5,000 Jews in Kovono Lithuania
- US forces land in Iceland to defend the mid-Atlantic base.
- World War II: U.S. forces land in Iceland, taking over from an earlier British occupation.