Saturday 7 July 1900
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 7, 1900). The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Earle E Partridge and Marie Meyer.
Watermelon Contest, directed by James White, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 July 1900
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 July 1900!
Which were the important events of 7 July 1900 ?
- Russia and Ukraine - Ivan Kupala
- United Kingdom - July 7th Bombings remembrance day
- Bhutan - Guru Rinpoche
- Roman Empire - Nonae Caprotinae festival in honor of Juno
- Tanzania - Saba Saba Day (or Peasants' Day, founding of the TANU party, 1954)
- Solomon Islands - Independence Day (1978)
- Spain - San Fermfn festival or running of the bulls, in Pamplona, Navarre.
- Worldwide - Bungie Day
- United States - Bonza bottler day
- Japan - Tanabata
- Earle E Partridge: American military commander (d. 1990).
- Marie Meyer: American accountant who became a professional astrologer, teacher and lecturer.
- Analee Skarin: American mystic, active in the Mormon church and a healer until excommunicated in 1952 for the publication of her first mystical book, "Ye Are Gods.
- Earle Partridge: American general (d. 1990).
- Boston hurler Kid Nichols notches his 300th career victory