Wednesday March 7, 1990
This day in 30 sec.
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 7, 1990). The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Choi Jong Hun and Derek Drouin.
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Escapade by Janet Jackson.
In UK Dub Be Good To Me by Beats International featuring Lindy Layton was in the top 5 hits.
Lord of the Flies, directed by Harry Hook, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while Hollywood by Gore Vidal was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Aerolina.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Days of Thunder or Final Zone (FZ Senki Axis -- Japanese title).
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 March 1990
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 March 1990!
Which were the important events of 7 March 1990 ?
- Albania ? Teacher's Day
- Catholicism ? Feast day of Saints Perpetua and Felicitas, patron saint of married women
- Derek Drouin: Athlete.
- Choi Jong Hun: South Korean guitarist, leader in F.T.
- Tay Jardine: Pop Singer.
- Brittany Hensel: Reality Star.
- Abigail Hensel: Reality Star.
- Alonzo Lerone: YouTube Star.
- Choi Jong-hoon: South Korean singer-songwriter and guitarist (F.
- Abigail and Brittany Hensel: American conjoined twins.
- Taylor Jardine: American singer-songwriter (We Are the In Crowd).
- Lefteris Matsoukas: Greek footballer.
- Max Neuhaus: Composer, dies at 50.
- 3 passengers killed and 162 injured as subway train derails (Philadelphia)
- Three passengers killed and 162 injured as subway train derails in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA.
- H Wayne Huizenga buys half Joe Robbie Stadium and 15 percent of Miami Dolphins for US$30 million.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Janet Jackson - Escapade
- Quincy Jones - The Secret Garden
- Where Do We Go From Here - Stacy Lattisaw & Johnny Gill
- Miki Howard - Love Under New Management
- Lisa Stansfield - All Around The World
- Opposites Attract - Paula Abdul (Duet With The Wild Pair)
- Heritage - Earth, Wind & Fire (Featuring The Boys)
- Alyson Williams - I Need Your Lovin'
- Stephanie Mills - Comfort Of A Man
- Christopher Williams - Promises, Promises
Top #10 Latin songs
Top #5 songs in the UK
- Beats International featuring Lindy Layton - Dub Be Good To Me
- The Brits 1990 - Various Artists
- Michael Bolton - How Am I Supposed To Live Without You
- Love Shack - The B-52s
- Nothing Compares 2 U - Sinead O'Connor
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?