Wednesday 7 November 1973
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Martin Palermo and Laurence Fischer.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Keep On Truckin' (Part 1) by Eddie Kendricks.
In UK Let Me In by The Osmonds was in the top 5 hits.
Malicious, directed by Salvatore Samperi, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1973
while The Hollow Hills by Mary Stewart was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Terracotta Horse.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Lemonade Stand or TREK73.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 November 1973!
Which were the important events of 7 November 1973 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Willibrord
- Russia - day of the October Revolution (1917) in the Gregorian Calendar, unofficially commemorated
- Northern Catalonia - National Day, after Treaty of Pyrenees.
- Also see November 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Martin Palermo: Argentine footballer.
- Laurence Fischer: French karateka who has won many international competitions, including two World Championships: in the women's individual kumite karate and the kumite team event.
- Yunjin Kim: South Korean actress.
- Catê : Brazilian footballer and manager (d. 2011).
- Martín Palermo: Argentinian footballer and manager.
- US and Egypt announce restoration of full diplomatic links
- New Jersey becomes first state to allow girls into US baseball little league.
- The U.S. Congress overrides President Richard M. Nixon's veto of the War Powers Resolution, which limits presidential power to wage war without congressional approval.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 7 November 1973
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1973 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Eddie Kendricks - Keep On Truckin' (Part 1)
- Gladys Knight and the Pips - Midnight Train To Georgia
- The Rolling Stones - Angie
- DeFranco Family - Heartbeat-It's A Lovebeat
- Marie Osmond - Paper Roses
- Ringo Starr - Photograph
- Billy Preston - Space Race
- Cher - Half-Breed
- Garfunkel - All I Know
- Carpenters - Top Of The World
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?