Wednesday 8 December 1937US date format: 12/8/1937, UK date format: 8/12/1937
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see birth chart on December 8, 1937). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jeanne-Marie Sens and James MacArthur.
La Habanera, directed by Douglas Sirk, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1937
On TV people were watching Intimate Cabaret.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 8 December 1937
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 December 1937!
Which were the important events of 8 December 1937 ?
- Malta - Public Holiday.
- Panama - Mother's Day
- Romania - Constitution Day
- Bulgaria - Day of the Student (studentski praznik)
- R.C. Saints - The solemnity of the Immaculate Conception of the Virgin Mary: a Holy Day of Obligation
- Italy - In Milan, the opera season starts.
- Buddhism - The Enlightenment of Gautama Buddha
- Afflux (50 Aftermath) (Discordianism)
- James MacArthur: American actor (Born 1937).
- Jeanne-Marie Sens
- Jan van: Houwelingen; Dutch UnderSecretary of...
- Thad Cochran: Politician.
- Arne Næss: Jr.
- Arne Naess Jr: Norwegian mountain climber and...
- James MacArthur in Los Angeles: California, USA; actor (Danny Williams -...