Thursday 8 January 1920
It was Thursday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 8, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include André Cornil and Hendrikus J Wittebold.
The Woman in the Suitcase, directed by Fred Niblo, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 8 January 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 January 1920!
Which were the important events of 8 January 1920 ?
- Commonwealth Day is celebrated in Northern Mariana Islands.
- Hendrikus J Wittebold: Civil servant / resistance fighter.
- André Cornil: French criminal, sentenced to death and executed with his accomplice, Gaston Dufrenel.
- Jean Dardel: French clergyman, who was bishop of Clermont from 1974 to 1995.
- Luise Cleve: Germany Actor.
- Jacob Preus: St Paul various.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1920 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Peggy - Art Hickman & His Orchestra
- Blues (My Naughty Sweetie Gives to Me) - Ted Lewis & His Band
- Wait Till You Get Them Up in the Air, Boys - Billy Murray