Friday 10 August 1951
It was Friday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Juan Manuel Santos and Michael Charles Evans.
A Place in the Sun, directed by George Stevens, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1951
while We Barrymores by Lionel Barrymore and Cameron Shipp was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Adventures of Kit Carson.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 August 1951!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 10 August 1951 ?
- Roman festivals - Opalia, festival in honor of Ops
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Laurence
- Prisoner's Justice Day - Canada.
- Independence Day in Ecuador -- Movement began in Quito in 1809. Independence not achieved till May 1822.
- St. Deusdedit
- Ancient Latvia - Labrenca Diena held
- St. Blaan
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?