Monday February 10, 1986
US date format: 2/10/1986, UK date format: 10/2/1986
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius (see birth chart on February 10, 1986). The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Margaret Thatcher (Conservative), Pope St John Paul II was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Radamel Falcao García and Viktor Troicki.
In that special week of February people in US were listening to How Will I Know by Whitney Houston.
In UK When The Going Gets Tough (The Tough Get Going) by Billy Ocean was in the top 5 hits.
At Close Range, directed by James Foley, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1986
while On The Road With Charles Kuralt by Charles Kuralt was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Treffpunkt Flughafen.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Marksman Shooting & Trap Shooting Marksman Shooting / Trap Shooting / Safari Hunt or Heartland.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of February 10, 1986?
- Catholicism - Saint Scholastica; World Marriage Day.
- Malta - St. Paul's Shipwreck day. Catholicism in Malta.
- Saint Silvanus
- Saint Charalampe
- See more
- John Lennon: Live in NYC album is released
- Brian Aherne: British-American actor, who made his...
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 10, 1986?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #5 songs in the UK
Top #10 R&B songs
- Meli'sa Morgan - Do Me Baby
- Five Star - Let Me Be The One
- Sade - The Sweetest Taboo
- Yarbrough & Peoples - Guilty
- Dionne & Friends - That's What Friends Are For
- Billy Ocean - When The Going Gets Tough, The Tough Get Going
- Atlantic Starr - Secret Lovers
- Whitney Houston - How Will I Know
- Freddie Jackson - He'll Never Love You (Like I Do)
- Rene & Angela - Your Smile
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Days to next February 10If February 10, 1986 is your birthday you're 34 years, 7 months, 8 days old and you'll celebrate your next birthday in 4 months, 23 days.
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?