Wednesday 12 February 1986
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Diego Angelo and Anne-Caroline Graffe.
In that special week of February people in US were listening to How Will I Know by Whitney Houston.
In UK When The Going Gets Tough (The Tough Get Going) by Billy Ocean was in the top 5 hits.
Quicksilver, directed by Tom Donnelly, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1986
while The Seventh Secret by Irving Wallace was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Hot Metal.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Brian Jacks Uchi Mata or Gumshoe.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 February 1986!
Which were the important events of 12 February 1986 ?
- United States - Lincoln's Birthday (traditionally).
- Saint Alexis of Moscow
- Saint Benedict of Aniane
- Red Hand Day
- Darwin Day.
- National Freedom to Marry Day (unofficial).
- Georgia Day in the U.S. state of Georgia.
- Saint Damian of Alexandria
- Diego Angelo: Brazilian footballer.
- Anne-Caroline Graffe: French taekwondo athlete, she won the Silver medal at the 2012 Olympics.
- Georgina Wilson: Model.
- Todd Frazier: Baseball Player.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1986 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Whitney Houston - How Will I Know
- Billy Ocean - When The Going Gets Tough, The Tough Get Going
- Survivor - Burning Heart
- Mr. Mister - Kyrie
- Dionne & Friends - That's What Friends Are For
- Wham! - I'm Your Man
- James Brown - Living In America
- Sade - The Sweetest Taboo
- Starship - Sara
- Miami Sound Machine - Conga
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?