Tuesday 11 February 1986
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Robin Hawkins and Kees Luyckx.
In that special week of February people in US were listening to How Will I Know by Whitney Houston.
In UK When The Going Gets Tough (The Tough Get Going) by Billy Ocean was in the top 5 hits.
Quicksilver, directed by Tom Donnelly, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1986
while On The Road With Charles Kuralt by Charles Kuralt was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Hot Metal.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Metroid or Knight Tyme.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 February 1986!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 11 February 1986 ?
- World Day of the Sick.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Our Lady of Lourdes.
- National Foundation Day in Japan (See Holidays of Japan.)
- National Youth Day in Cameroon.
- Professor Leets' Day in the United States.
- National Inventors' Day in the United States.
Famous Birthdays:11 February
- Activist Anatoly Scharansky released by USSR, leaves country
- Australia beat India 2-0 to win the World Series Cup.
- Iran begins Fajr-8 offensive against Iraq.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1986 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Whitney Houston - How Will I Know
- Billy Ocean - When The Going Gets Tough, The Tough Get Going
- Survivor - Burning Heart
- Mr. Mister - Kyrie
- Dionne & Friends - That's What Friends Are For
- Wham! - I'm Your Man
- James Brown - Living In America
- Sade - The Sweetest Taboo
- Starship - Sara
- Miami Sound Machine - Conga
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?