Tuesday June 07, 1977
US date format: 6/7/1977, UK date format: 7/6/1977
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini (see birth chart on June 7, 1977). The US president was Jimmy Carter (Democrat), the UK Prime Minister was James Callaghan (Labour), Pope St Paul VI was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Fabrice Eboué and Donovan Ricketts.
In that special week of June people in US were listening to I'm Your Boogie Man by KC and the Sunshine Band.
In UK Lucille by Kenny Rogers was in the top 5 hits.
A Bridge Too Far, directed by Richard Attenborough, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1977
while The Gamesman by Michael Maccoby was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The House That Jack Built.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Super Bug or Video Olympics.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of June 07, 1977?
- Luciana, virgin, martyr [WTS (Bruges)]
- Blessed Maria Theresia of Soubiran (died 1889)
- Saint Procopius [PCP (Paris), as Proces]
- Saint Wulstan, bishop of Worcester, confessor (Translation day)
- See more
- White Sox draft Harold Baines #1
- Anita Bryant leads successful crusade against Miami gay rights law.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 07, 1977?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #10 songs in the USA
- KC and the Sunshine Band - I'm Your Boogie Man
- Fleetwood Mac - Dreams
- Marvin Gaye - Got To Give It Up (Part 1)
- Bill Conti - Gonna Fly Now (Theme From Rocky)
- Foreigner - Feels Like The First Time
- Kenny Rogers - Lucille
- Andrew Gold - Lonely Boy
- Alan O'Day - Undercover Angel
- Stevie Wonder - Sir Duke
- Climax Blues Band - Couldn't Get It Right
Top #5 songs in the UK
Top #10 R&B songs
- Marvin Gaye - Got To Give It Up (Pt. 1)
- Aretha Franklin - Break It To Me Gently
- Stevie Wonder - Sir Duke
- Rufus Featuring Chaka Khan - Hollywood
- Teddy Pendergrass - I Don't Love You Anymore
- The Sylvers - High School Dance
- Tavares - Whodunit
- The Jacksons - Show You The Way To Go
- The Dramatics - I Can't Get Over You
- Frank Lucas - Good Thing Man
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Days to next June 07If June 07, 1977 is your birthday you're 43 years, 3 months, 24 days old and you'll celebrate your next birthday in 8 months, 6 days.
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Frequently Asked Questions
What day of the week was on June 07, 1977?
On June 07, 1977 the day of the week was Tuesday.
What zodiac sign is June 07, 1977?
On June 07, 1977 the zodiac sign was Gemini.
Who was the US President on June 07, 1977?
On June 07, 1977 the US President was Jimmy Carter (Democrat).
Who was the UK Prime Minister on June 07, 1977?
On June 07, 1977 the UK Prime Minister was James Callaghan (Labour).
Who was the Pope on June 07, 1977?
On June 07, 1977 Pope St Paul VI was leading the Catholic Church.
Which famous people are born on June 07, 1977?
On June 07, 1977 several famous people were born including, Fabrice Eboué, Donovan Ricketts, Marcin Baszczyński.
What was the number one song in June 07, 1977?
The number one song in the week of June 07, 1977 was I'm Your Boogie Man by KC and the Sunshine Band in US and Lucille by Kenny Rogers in UK.
What were the top hits on June 07, 1977?
The top hits on June 07, 1977 were I'm Your Boogie Man by KC and the Sunshine Band, Dreams by Fleetwood Mac, Got To Give It Up (Part 1) by Marvin Gaye in US and Lucille by Kenny Rogers, I Don't Want To Talk About It / First Cut Is The Deepest by Rod Stewart, Show You The Way To Go by The Jacksons in UK.