Tuesday June 7, 1977US date format: 6/7/1977, UK date format: 7/6/1977
This day in 30 sec.
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini (see birth chart on June 7, 1977). The US president was Jimmy Carter (Democrat).
Famous people born on this day include Fabrice Eboué and Donovan Ricketts.
In that special week of June people in US were listening to I'm Your Boogie Man by KC and the Sunshine Band.
In UK Lucille by Kenny Rogers was in the top 5 hits.
A Bridge Too Far, directed by Richard Attenborough, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1977
while East Wind, Rain by N. Richard Nash was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The House That Jack Built.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Circus or Basic Math.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 June 1977
Last minute gifts?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 June 1977!
Which were the important events of 7 June 1977 ?
- Luciana, virgin, martyr [WTS (Bruges)]
- Blessed Maria Theresia of Soubiran (died 1889)
- Saint Procopius [PCP (Paris), as Proces]
- Saint Wulstan, bishop of Worcester, confessor (Translation day)
- Malta - Sette giugno - Riot in Malta that began the road to self government and then independence.
- Roman Catholic Church and some Anglican churches: Corpus Christi (moveable feast, 2007)
- Colman, bishop of Dromore [BLS]
- Saint Godoald, bishop, confessor
- Norway - Union Dissolution Day, observing the 1905 decision to dissolve the Union between Sweden and Norway.
- Saint Maximinus, bishop of Aix, confessor
- Roman Empire - first day of the Vestalia (penus vestae) in honor of Vesta.
- Saint Robert, abbot of Chichester
- Blessed Robert, abbot of Newminster, Northumberland
- saint Servatius, bishop, confessor or martyr (Translation day)
- Blessed Paul, bishop of Constantinople, martyr
- Blessed Meriadec, bishop (of Vannes
- Blessed Godeschalc, prince of the Vandals, martyr
- Saint Fortunatus, bishop, confessor
- Blessed Anna of St. Bartholomaeus (died 1626)
- Blessed Willibald
- Fabrice Eboué
- Donovan Ricketts
- Marcin Baszczyński: Polish footballer.
- Preston Campbell: Australian Rugby League Player.
- Joe Horgan: American baseball player.
- Erik Weiner: American actor producer and...
- Odalis Pérez: Dominican-American baseball player.
- Odalis Perez: Dominican baseball player.
- White Sox draft Harold Baines #1
- Anita Bryant leads successful crusade against Miami gay rights law.
Birth chart on this day
What news were making the headlines those days in June 1977?
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1977 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- KC and the Sunshine Band - I'm Your Boogie Man
- Fleetwood Mac - Dreams
- Marvin Gaye - Got To Give It Up (Part 1)
- Bill Conti - Gonna Fly Now (Theme From Rocky)
- Foreigner - Feels Like The First Time
- Kenny Rogers - Lucille
- Andrew Gold - Lonely Boy
- Alan O'Day - Undercover Angel
- Stevie Wonder - Sir Duke
- Climax Blues Band - Couldn't Get It Right
Top #10 R&B songs
- Got To Give It Up (Pt. 1) - Marvin Gaye
- Aretha Franklin - Break It To Me Gently
- Stevie Wonder - Sir Duke
- Rufus Featuring Chaka Khan - Hollywood
- Teddy Pendergrass - I Don't Love You Anymore
- The Sylvers - High School Dance
- Tavares - Whodunit
- The Jacksons - Show You The Way To Go
- The Dramatics - I Can't Get Over You
- Frank Lucas - Good Thing Man
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?