Wednesday 10 September 1958
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Michael Desaro and Bradford Weston.
In that special week of September people in US were listening to Nel Blu Dipinto Di Blu (Volare) by Domenico Modugno.
In UK When by The Kalin Twins was in the top 5 hits.
The Blob, directed by Irvin S. Yeaworth Jr., was one of the most viewed movies released in 1958
while The Time Of The Dragons by Alice Ekert-Rotholz was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Northwest Passage.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 September 1958!
Which were the important events of 10 September 1958 ?
- Michael Desaro: American economist who worked for the U.S.
- Bradford Weston: American homosexual; died of AIDS early 1992.
- Chris Columbus: American film director.
- Siobhan Fahey: Irish singer-songwriter and producer (Bananarama and Shakespears Sister).
- WJCT TV channel 7 in Jacksonville, Florida (PBS) begins broadcasting
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1958 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Domenico Modugno - Nel Blu Dipinto Di Blu (Volare)
- The Elegants - Little Star
- The Everly Brothers - Bird Dog
- Jimmy Clanton - Just A Dream
- Perez Prado and His Orchestra - Patricia
- Ricky Nelson - Poor Little Fool
- Jack Scott - My True Love
- Bobby Day - Rock-In Robin
- Frankie Avalon - Ginger Bread
- The Olympics - Western Movies
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?