Wednesday 11 January 2012
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Barack Obama (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jonah Deffenbaugh .
In that special week of January people in US were listening to Sexy And I Know It by LMFAO.
The Flowers of War, directed by Yimou Zhang, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2012
while Thinking, Fast And Slow by Daniel Kahneman was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Welcome to the Basement.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Digimon World Re:Digitize or Crashmo.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 January 2012!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the important events of 11 January 2012 ?
- Morocco - The Independence manifesto day.
- Japan - Kagami-Biraki (Rice Cakes Festival).
- Feast of the Baptism of Jesus.
- Roman Empire - First day of Carmentalia in honor of Carmenta.
- Nepal - Unity Day.
- Albania - Republic Day (1946).
- Jonah Deffenbaugh: American child of noted parents, he is the second son of singer Jo Dee Messina and her husband Chris Deffenbaugh.
- The United States denies any involvement in a bomb blast that killed an Iranian scientist. (BBC)
- A French journalist is killed, along with eight others, by a mortar in the Syrian city of Homs. (CNN)
- Joran van der Sloot pleads guilty to killing a Peruvian woman. (msnbc)
- Israel is bracing for an increase of Syrian refugees into Golan Heights, according to Israel's military chief. ''(Sydney Morning Herald)''
- Republican candidates for United States President are campaigning in South Carolina for the upcoming South Carolina primaries. (ABC News)
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 2012 ?
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?