Monday March 11, 2019
US date format: 3/11/2019, UK date format: 11/3/2019
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces (see birth chart on March 11, 2019). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Theresa May (Conservative).
The Village, directed by M. Night Shyamalan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2019
while Silent Night by Danielle Steel was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching What We Do in the Shadows.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of March 11, 2019?
- Zambia - Youth Day.
- Saint Rosina
- Saint Alberta
- Saint Vindician
- See more
- Battle of Baghuz Fawqani, International military intervention against ISIL: US-backed Syrian forces resume their offensive on the final enclave controlled by ISIL in Syria at Baghuz. (Reuters) (Al Jazeera)
- US-backed Syrian forces resume their offensive on the final enclave controlled by ISIL in Syria at Baghuz. (Reuters) (Al Jazeera)
- Economy of Turkey: The Turkish economy enters a recession for the first time since 2009 after the currency and debt crisis of 2018. (BBC) (Bloomberg)
- The Turkish economy enters a recession for the first time since 2009 after the currency and debt crisis of 2018. (BBC) (Bloomberg)
- See more
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- Boeing Shares Drop After Ethiopian Airlines Crash A second deadly accident involving a 737 Max 8, the latest version of the best-selling jet in the company’s history, prompted some airlines and countries to ground the aircraft. [..]
- Egypt Looks to Offshore Gas Field for Growth and Influence A natural gas discovery could bolster the economy and revive the country’s regional clout. But Egyptians battling unemployment and inflation might gain little. [..]
- See all financial news of March 11, 2019