Wednesday 10 November 1920
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Maurice Clavel and Tod Andrews.
L'innamorata, directed by Gennaro Righelli, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
while Mary-Marie by Eleanor H. Porter was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 November 1920!
Which were the important events of 10 November 1920 ?
- Also see November 10 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- United States Marine Corps Birthday
- Russia - Day of Militsiya (analogue of police in Russia)
- Ancient Latvia - Martini
- R.C. Saints - Pope Leo I the Great
- Turkey - Day of Remembrance of Ataturk
- Maurice Clavel: French writer, playwright, novelist, and news journalist.
- Tod Andrews: NYC, New York -- Actor (From Hell it Came, Outrage).
- Russ Kerns: American baseball player, a pinch hitter who played one game with the Detroit Tigers on 18 August 1945.
- Edouard Rimbaud: French gangster turned writer, known as the author of two books under his birth name: "Les pourvoyeurs," a novel about the drug scene, published in 1974, and "Doudou," published in 2000, which tells part of his life story.
- Ina Clough: English actress (d. 2003).
- Jennifer Holt: American-English actress and singer (d. 1997).
- Rafael del Pino: Spanish businessman founded the Ferrovial Company (d. 2008).
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?