Wednesday 10 November 1920
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 10, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Maurice Clavel and Russ Kerns.
The Mark of Zorro, directed by Fred Niblo, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 November 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 November 1920!
Which were the important events of 10 November 1920 ?
- Also see November 10 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- United States Marine Corps Birthday
- Russia - Day of Militsiya (analogue of police in Russia)
- Ancient Latvia - Martini
- R.C. Saints - Pope Leo I the Great
- Turkey - Day of Remembrance of Ataturk
- Maurice Clavel: French writer, playwright, novelist, and news journalist.
- Russ Kerns: American baseball player, a pinch hitter who played one game with the Detroit Tigers on 18 August 1945.
- Edouard Rimbaud: French gangster turned writer, known as the author of two books under his birth name: "Les pourvoyeurs," a novel about the drug scene, published in 1974, and "Doudou," published in 2000, which tells part of his life story.
- Tod Andrews: NYC, New York -- Actor (From Hell it Came, Outrage).
- Jennifer Holt: American-English actress and singer (d. 1997).
- Rafael del Pino: Spanish businessman founded the Ferrovial Company (d. 2008).
- Ina Clough: English actress (d. 2003).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1920 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Dardanella Blues - Billy Murray & Ed Smalle
- I'll be with You in Apple Blossom Time - Charles Harrison
- The Japanese Sandman - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- The Girls of My Dreams - John Steel