Wednesday 12 March 1986
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Shares Oracle and Danny Jones.
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Sara by Starship.
In UK Chain Reaction by Diana Ross was in the top 5 hits.
Highlander, directed by Russell Mulcahy, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1986
while The Lebaron Secret by Stephen Birmingham was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Catherine.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Guardic or Brian Jacks Uchi Mata.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 March 1986!
Which were the important events of 12 March 1986 ?
- Ancient Latvia - Gregoru Diena observed.
- Flag Day in Venezuela.
- "National Day" of the Republic of Jamtland
- Sweden - Namesday of Crown Princess Victoria, an Official Flag Day.
- Mauritius - National Day.
- St. Justina
- St. Jozefina
- Roman Catholic Church - Feast day of: St. Theophanes the Confessor
- Arbor Day in China.
- St. Maximilian
- Shares Oracle: Oracle, a corporation founded by Lawrence Ellison, develops and distributes software, especially database and applications software.
- Danny Jones: Guitarist.
- Ben Offereins: Australian athlete.
- Chihiro Otsuka: Japanese actress.
- 210.25 million shares traded in New York Stock Exchange
- Susan Butcher wins 1,158 mile Iditarod Trail Sled Dog Race.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1986 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Starship - Sara
- Heart - These Dreams
- Mr. Mister - Kyrie
- Atlantic Starr - Secret Lovers
- Whitney Houston - How Will I Know
- John Cougar Mellencamp - R.O.C.K. In The U.S.A. (A Salute To 60's Rock)
- Falco - Rock Me Amadeus
- Mike + The Mechanics - Silent Running
- Thompson Twins - King For A Day
- Elton John - Nikita
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?