Saturday August 13, 1977US date format: 8/13/1977, UK date format: 13/8/1977
This day in 30 sec.
It was Saturday, under the sign of Leo (see birth chart on August 13, 1977). The US president was Jimmy Carter (Democrat).
Famous people born on this day include Miho Konishi and Michael Klim.
In that special week of August people in US were listening to I Just Want To Be Your Everything by Andy Gibb.
In UK Angelo by Brotherhood Of Man was in the top 5 hits.
That Obscure Object of Desire, directed by Luis Buñuel, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1977
while The Path Between The Seas by David McCullough was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Be My Guest.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Indy 500 or Space Wars.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 August 1977
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 August 1977!
Which were the important events of 13 August 1977 ?
- International Lefthanders Day
- St. Wigbert
- RC saints - Pontianus and Hippolytus, Radegunde (help against the pox), Cassianus of Imola (patron of shorthand-writers)
- In Brasil, Friday 13 August (agosto) is considered to be especially filled with sorrow (desgosto)
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 6 saints: St. Hippolytus
- St. Cassian
- St. John Berchmans
- St. John Bosco
- St. Radegund
- Roman festivals - Vertumnalias in honor of Vertumnus, and also Diana, on the Aventine hill
- Miho Konishi
- Amber Marchese: Reality Star.
- Michael Klim: Poland -- Australian swimmer (1996...
- Damian O'Hare: Irish actor.
- Kenyan Weaks: American basketball player and coach.
- Henry Williamson: English farmer soldier and author (d....
- 1st test glide of shuttle
- Randy Bachman quits BTO, they disband
Birth chart on this day
What news were making the headlines those days in August 1977?
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1977 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Andy Gibb - I Just Want To Be Your Everything
- Peter Frampton - I'm In You
- The Emotions - Best Of My Love
- Rita Coolidge - (Your Love Has Lifted Me) Higher And Higher
- Peter McCann - Do You Wanna Make Love
- Barbra Streisand - My Heart Belongs To Me
- Commodores - Easy
- Pablo Cruise - Whatcha Gonna Do?
- Alice Cooper - You And Me
- Bay City Rollers - You Made Me Believe In Magic
Top #10 R&B songs
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?