Tuesday 13 July 1937
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Charles Coody and Kitty Courbois.
They Won't Forget, directed by Claude Rains, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1937
while And So-Victoria by Vaughan Wilkins was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Wimbledon.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 July 1937!
Which were the important events of 13 July 1937 ?
- Mongolia - Naadam Holiday, 3rd day
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of K�lim�t (Words) - First day of the seventh month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- Bon Festival - Buddhist festival to honor the dead (East Japan)
- Kiribati - Independence Day, 2nd day (not a holiday)
- Charles Coody: Stamford, Texas -- PGA golfer (1971 Masters).
- Kitty Courbois: Dutch actress, who made her debut on the big screen in the short film "Helden in een schommelstoel" (Heroes in a rocking chair) (1963) by director Frans Weisz.
- Ghillean Prance: English botanist and ecologist.
- Jack Purvis: English actor (d. 1997).
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?