Sunday 13 June 1937US date format: 6/13/1937, UK date format: 13/6/1937
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini (see birth chart on June 13, 1937). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democrat).
Famous people born on this day include Eleanor Holmes Norton and Eleanor Norton.
Slave Ship, directed by Tay Garnett, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1937
On TV people were watching 1937 Coronation.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 June 1937
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 June 1937!
Which were the important events of 13 June 1937 ?
- Saint Ragnobert, martyr [GTZ: Lyon]
- Saint Valericus, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Roman Empire ? Quinquatrus Minusculae held in honor of Minerva
- Roman Empire ? seventh day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- USA ? World Children's Day
- Saint Anthony of Padua), priest, confessor, Doctor of the Church [common; GTZ: Franciscans]
- Saint Agricius, bishop of Sens, confessor [GTZ: Sens]
- Saint Landoald, bishop, confessor [GTZ: Bruges]
- Saint Leo III, pope [PCP (Paris)]
- Saint Onuphrius, hermit, confessor [GTZ: Constance, Mainz]
- Saint Valerian, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Saint Rambert
- Blessed Odwin
- Blessed Thomas Woodhouse, martyr
- Blessed Damhnade, virgin [ Fermanagh]
- Saint Felicola, virgin, martyr [GTZ: Cologne, Trier, Worms, France]
- Eleanor Holmes Norton: Washington, DC -- Lawyer / (Rep-D-DC).
- Eleanor Norton: American lawyer and politician.
- Erich Ribbeck: German football player/manager.
- Andreas Smith: English journalist and publisher...
- Stalin executes Rus officers Tuchachevski, Jakir, Putna and Uberevitch
- Joe DiMaggio hits three consecutive home runs against Saint Louis Browns.