Friday 14 December 1951
It was Friday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Brad Blakeley and Sandro Giacobbe.
Decision Before Dawn, directed by Anatole Litvak, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1951
while The Caine Mutiny by Herman Wouk was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Dragnet.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 December 1951!
Which were the important events of 14 December 1951 ?
- R.C. Saints - Memorial of Saint John of the Cross
- Brad Blakeley: American real estate developer like his dad, the third son of entrepreneur Gerald Blakeley.
- Sandro Giacobbe: Italian singer-songwriter who started his career in the early 1970s and got his first success in 1974, with the song "Signora mia", which entered the top-ten on the Italian hit parade.
- Mike Kruger: German actor and popular singer who had great success with joke songs.
- Jan Timman: Dutch chess player and author.
- Celia Weston: American actress.
- Paul Zaloom: American actor and puppeteer
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 14 December 1951
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?