Thursday June 14, 1906
US date format: 6/14/1906, UK date format: 14/6/1906
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini (see birth chart on June 14, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Gil Lamb and Margaret Bourke-White.
Holiday, directed by Isabella Eklöf, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of June 14, 1906?
- Flag Day (United States)
- Liberation Day (Falkland Islands)
- International Weblogger's Day ? Celebration of the work of webloggers around the world
- World Blood Donor Day  ? Celebration of blood donation on the birthdate of Karl Landsteiner, who discovered ABO blood groups
- See more
- Pogrom against Jews in Bialystok, Polish Russia
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 14, 1906?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Vess Ossman - The Buffalo Rag
- Billy Murray - Keep on the Sunny Side