Thursday 14 June 1906
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 14, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Gil Lamb and Margaret Bourke-White.
The Voice of Conscience, directed by Not Specified, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 14 June 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 June 1906!
Which were the important events of 14 June 1906 ?
- Flag Day (United States)
- Liberation Day (Falkland Islands)
- International Weblogger's Day ? Celebration of the work of webloggers around the world
- World Blood Donor Day  ? Celebration of blood donation on the birthdate of Karl Landsteiner, who discovered ABO blood groups
- Roman Empire ? eighth day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- Mother's Day (Afghanistan)
- United States: Birthday of the U.S. Army
- Gil Lamb: Minneapolis, Minnesota -- Actor (Hit Parade of 1947, Riding High).
- Margaret Bourke-White: Photographer / innovator / correspondent.
- Pierre Dubois: French Catholic clergyman, who was Vicar Apostolic of Constantinople, Turkey and Titular Bishop of Atenia from 15 November 1974 until he died on 29 May 1989.
- Pogrom against Jews in Bialystok, Polish Russia
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1906 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Keep on the Sunny Side - Billy Murray
- The Buffalo Rag - Vess Ossman