Saturday 15 February 1936
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jean-Gabriel Albicocco and Andrew Miller.
Follow the Fleet, directed by Mark Sandrich, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1936
while The Last Puritan by George Santayana was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 February 1936!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 15 February 1936 ?
- John Frum Day in Vanuatu 
- Gummy Bear Day in United States
- National Day in Serbia
- Candlemas in Russia and other Eastern Orthodox countries
- Saint Siegfried of Sweden
- Saints Faustin and Jovita
- Saint Georgia
- Blessed Claude de la ColombiFre
- Flag Day in Canada
- Jean-Gabriel Albicocco
- Andrew Miller: British principal (Stirling University).
- Jean Albicocco: French film director who made his first full-length feature in 1961.
- Skip Montgomery: American noted family, the son of actor Robert Montgomery and his wife Elizabeth, the brother of actress Elizabeth.
- Hitler announce building of Volkswagens (starting slug-bug game)
- Sonja Henie, Norway, wins third consecutive Olympics figure skating gold.
- -60 degrees F (-51 degrees C) in Parshall, North Dakota (state record).
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?