Friday 21 February 1936
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Barbara Jordan in Houston and Barbara Jordan.
Wife vs. Secretary, directed by Clarence Brown, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1936
while Sparkenbroke by Charles Morgan was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 February 1936!
Which were the important events of 21 February 1936 ?
- Saint Pepin of Landen
- Language Martyrs' Day - A day celebrated by Bengali speaking people for gaining right of mother tongue.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Peter Damiani.
- Saint Randoald
- International Mother Language Day (UNESCO).
- Barbara Jordan in Houston: Texas, USA; American politician (Representative-Democrat-Texas, 1972-78).
- Barbara Jordan: American attorney, politician and educator featured on Time magazine cover as one of 12 Women of the Year 1/05/1976.
- Adua Pavarotti: Italian news figure for her marriage to the great opera singer, Luciano Pavarotti in September 1961; three daughters.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?