Sunday January 16, 1977US date format: 1/16/1977, UK date format: 16/1/1977
This day in 30 sec.
It was Sunday, under the sign of Capricorn (see birth chart on January 16, 1977). The US president was Gerald Ford (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ariel Zeevi and Cristina Brondo.
In that special week of January people in US were listening to You Make Me Feel Like Dancing by Leo Sayer.
In UK Don't Give Up On Us by David Soul was in the top 5 hits.
Bad, directed by Jed Johnson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1977
while The Grass Is Always Greener Over The Septic Tank by Erma Bombeck was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Die drei Klumberger.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Circus or Air-Sea Battle.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 16 January 1977
Last minute gifts?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 January 1977!
Which were the important events of 16 January 1977 ?
- National Religious Freedom Day in the United States, to commemorate the adoption of Thomas Jefferson's landmark Virginia Statute for Religious Freedom in 1786
- Teacher's Day in Thailand
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1977 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Leo Sayer - You Make Me Feel Like Dancing
- Stevie Wonder - I Wish
- Rose Royce - Car Wash
- Marilyn McCoo & Billy Davis Jr. - You Don't Have To Be A Star (To Be In My Show)
- Brick - Dazz
- Tonight's The Night (Gonna Be Alright) - Rod Stewart
- Elton John - Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word
- The Sylvers - Hot Line
- Engelbert Humperdinck - After The Lovin'
- Burton Cummings - Stand Tall
Top #10 R&B songs
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?