Thursday January 13, 1977
This day in 30 sec.
It was Thursday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 13, 1977). The US president was Gerald Ford (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Orlando Bloom and James Posey.
In that special week of January people in US were listening to You Make Me Feel Like Dancing by Leo Sayer.
In UK Don't Give Up On Us by David Soul was in the top 5 hits.
Bad, directed by Jed Johnson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1977
while The Hite Report On Male Sexuality by Shere Hite was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Die drei Klumberger.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Baseball or Video Olympics.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 January 1977
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 January 1977!
Which were the important events of 13 January 1977 ?
- In Sweden, Christmas ends on the 20th day, St. Knut's Day. Children celebrate a party throwing out the Christmas tree (julgransplundring).
- Orlando Bloom: British actor who came to public attention as Legolas in the 2001, 2002, 2003 trilogy of "Lord of the Rings.
- James Posey: American basketball player and coach.
- William Ash: English actor.
- Elliot Mason: English trombonist and keyboard player.
- Henri Langlois: French film archivist and cinephile.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1977 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Leo Sayer - You Make Me Feel Like Dancing
- Stevie Wonder - I Wish
- Rose Royce - Car Wash
- Marilyn McCoo & Billy Davis Jr. - You Don't Have To Be A Star (To Be In My Show)
- Brick - Dazz
- Rod Stewart - Tonight's The Night (Gonna Be Alright)
- Elton John - Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word
- The Sylvers - Hot Line
- Engelbert Humperdinck - After The Lovin'
- Burton Cummings - Stand Tall
Top #10 R&B songs
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?