Tuesday January 4, 1977
This day in 30 sec.
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 4, 1977). The US president was Gerald Ford (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include David Millar and Jonathan Cochet.
In that special week of January people in US were listening to You Don't Have To Be A Star (To Be In My Show) by Marilyn McCoo & Billy Davis Jr..
In UK Don't Give Up On Us by David Soul was in the top 5 hits.
The Inheritance, directed by Mauro Bolognini, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1977
while Trinity by Leon Uris was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Emigrants.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Baseball or Space Wars.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 January 1977
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 January 1977!
Which were the important events of 4 January 1977 ?
- Spaghetti Day
- Ogoni Day
- The eleventh night and tenth day of Christmas in Western Christianity
- Feast day of St Elizabeth Ann Seton
- David Millar: Maltese-Scottish cyclist and coach.
- Jonathan Cochet
- Olivier Theyskens: Belgian fashion designer who has worked with several major houses, including Rochas, Nina Ricci, and Theory.
- Vhong Navarro: Dancer.
- Irán Castillo: Mexican actress and singer.
- Sarah Mlynowski: Writer.
- Ozell Wells: Dominican-American basketball player coach and scout.
- Tim Wheeler: Irish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Ash).
- Dan Shanahan: Irish hurler and coach.
- Iran Castillo: Mexican actress.
- Graham Elliot: Chef.
- Mary Shane hired by Chicago White Sox as 1st woman TV play-by-play
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
What news were making the headlines those days in January 1977?
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1977 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Marilyn McCoo & Billy Davis Jr. - You Don't Have To Be A Star (To Be In My Show)
- Leo Sayer - You Make Me Feel Like Dancing
- Rod Stewart - Tonight's The Night (Gonna Be Alright)
- Stevie Wonder - I Wish
- Rose Royce - Car Wash
- Elton John - Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word
- Brick - Dazz
- Spinners - The Rubberband Man
- Engelbert Humperdinck - After The Lovin'
- Burton Cummings - Stand Tall
Top #10 R&B songs
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?