Tuesday 16 October 1928
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ann Morgan Guilbert and Robert Pandraud.
Big Game, directed by Jalmari Helander, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 16 October 1928
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 October 1928!
Which were the important events of 16 October 1928 ?
- Ann Morgan Guilbert: American actress.
- Robert Pandraud
- Luigi Di Liegro: Italian ecclesiastic, a Roman Catholic priest ordained in 1953, age 24.
- Joseph Flavin: American business executive, chairman & ceo of the singer co.
- Mary Daly: American feminist philosopher and theologian (d. 2010).
- Ann Guilbert: American actress.
- Mickey Cochrane wins AL MVP honors, edging Heinie Manush by 2 points