Tuesday 16 October 1928
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ann Morgan Guilbert and Luigi Di Liegro.
Kriemhild's Revenge, directed by Fritz Lang, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 October 1928!
Which were the important events of 16 October 1928 ?
- Ann Morgan Guilbert: American actress.
- Luigi Di Liegro: Italian ecclesiastic, a Roman Catholic priest ordained in 1953, age 24.
- Joseph Flavin: American business executive, chairman & ceo of the singer co.
- Mary Daly: American feminist philosopher and theologian (d. 2010).
- Ann Guilbert: American actress.
- Mickey Cochrane wins AL MVP honors, edging Heinie Manush by 2 points
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 16 October 1928
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?