Tuesday 16 October 1945
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on October 16, 1945). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Pascal Sevran and Paul Monette.
Johnny Angel, directed by Edwin L. Marin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1945
On TV people were watching Choreotones.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 16 October 1945
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 October 1945!
Which were the important events of 16 October 1945 ?
- Pascal Sevran: French TV personality, not at all typical.
- Paul Monette: American writer, the author of six novels, a memoir and three collections of poetry before penning his "Becoming a Man: Half a Life Story.
- Wilma Goich: Italian pop singer and television personality, who began her career in 1964, when she released her first single "Dopo il sole pioverà".
- Tom McMillan: Politician.
- Dave Hill: English actor.
- The Food and Agriculture Organization is founded in Quebec City, Canada.
- FAO established as a specialized agency of the United Nations.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1945 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- I'll Buy That Dream - Hal McIntyre & His Orchestra
- Chickery Chick - Sammy Kaye & His Orchestra